Become a corporate sponsor
At the Chase and Tyler Foundation, we collaborate with a diverse range of organisations who share our commitment to community safety and prevention of carbon monoxide poisoning injury, illness and death across Australia.
There are many benefits for your business in becoming a corporate partner with us. From brand enhancement, to engaging your team and being identified as a business that is socially responsible. We will work with you to develop a campaign which will build on your networks, engage your stakeholders and drive results.
Ways of how your business can get involved:
- Event Sponsorship – Sponsoring an event such as our annual CO Awareness Week or the Winter Safety Campaign can build positive awareness of your brand. We’re experienced in delivering flexible sponsorship packages to suit your brand and budget.
- Sponsor a program – Our energy poverty program provides services to those who are financially disadvantaged and suffering from energy poverty. Services include — gas appliance servicing, carbon monoxide alarms, blankets and financial assistance to those who are impacted by energy poverty. These community members are at high risk from suffering accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
- In-kind donations – Provide pro-bono services or donate in-kind goods.
- Cause-related marketing campaigns – We’ll work with you to develop a cause-related marketing program that benefits your business while supporting our mission to help prevent carbon monoxide poisoning injury, illness and death across Australia.
- Corporate fundraising events – Looking for a way to boost teamwork and cooperation across your business? Staff fundraising is a great option.
- Workplace and matched giving – It’s simple for businesses to set up and operate a tax-effective way for staff to make donations direct from their pay. Businesses can choose to match staff donations, meaning contributions go twice as far. The Chase and Tyler Foundation is a registered charity with Deductible Gift Recipient status. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
- Staff volunteering – Volunteer as an individual or as a team. There are also opportunities for corporates to volunteer at some of our major events.
Want to know more about becoming a partner of the Chase and Tyler Foundation? Contact us on email@example.com