Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week 2018
Today kicks off Carbon Monoxide (CO) Awareness Week 2018, which is held from April 30 to the 6 May.
CO Week is held every year prior to winter. The aim is to raise awareness of CO poisoning across Australia and to advise on preventative measures that people can take to reduce the risk.
The CO Awareness Week Tool Kit
The CO Awareness Week Tool Kit is a free online resource to help you promote the week and vital key messages in your workplace, local media, on your Facebook and Twitter pages, local schools, hospitals and in your community.
The CO Awareness Week Tool Kit includes ideas, information and resources on:
- How to host a carbon monoxide awareness event
- How to generate publicity
- How to start a discussion and promote CO Awareness Week within your community
- Online banners and email signatures to promote CO Awareness Week
- How to engage through social media including Facebook and Twitter
CO Awareness Week Resources
Head over to the Chase and Tyler Foundation Resource page for further posters and brochures here.