Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week – 2015

Today is the start of Australia’s Carbon Monoxide Awareness week 2015.

This is Energy Safe Victoria’s video that my ex husband and I appeared in after our two children, Chase and Tyler were killed from a faulty unserviced gas heater in our rental property, year 2010.

It is coming up 5 years on May 30 since the boys have been buried and every day feels as brutal as the first. Time has stood still for us ever since. I hope this week prompts everyone throughout the Australian community to take action when it comes to fuel burning appliance safety, so this horrific tragedy doesn’t happen to your family.

Much love and keep safe, Vanessa ~Chase & Tyler’s mum

Miss Kiss
Griffiths Goodall
Energy Safe Victoria
Origin Energy