- Assist people who have suffered sickness and/or disability from Carbon Monoxide poisoning, or are at risk from Carbon Monoxide poisoning associated with energy poverty, through the direct provision of CO alarms, gas safety servicing, energy subsidies, free clothing and blankets.
- Provide education and awareness of suffering, sickness and/or disability as a result of Carbon Monoxide poisoning prevention and gas and fuel burning appliance safety.
- To initiate, carry out, co-ordinate and/or support on a national basis, activities and support direct relief from distress, illness, disability and suffering from accidental Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
- Provide direct financial support and relief in the form of medical costs associated with Carbon Monoxide poisoning, emergency appliance servicing, emergency accommodation and resources to at risk and/or disadvantaged community members.
- Provision of counselling services to people traumatised, directly or incidentally, due to accidental Carbon Monoxide poisoning.