5 year anniversary of the death of my two children

Tomorrow is the 5 year anniversary of the death of my two children Chase and Tyler who were only 8 & 6 years old. The killer? A gas heater in our rental property in Mooroopna, Victoria.

To bring home the message of fuel burning appliance safety to all community members, ESV have launched a new harder hitting carbon monoxide TV commercial. This campaign is all about reminding community members not to be complacent about servicing and how easy it is to fall victim to the silent killer.

You will see the commercial on TV from Sunday night and in cinemas from today. Please share to remind family and friends of the need to get all gas heaters serviced a minimum of every two years to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Miss Kiss
Griffiths Goodall
Energy Safe Victoria
Origin Energy